Advance Payment - If an employee needs extra money before the salary date, organisations usually give them an advance payment. It is like a loan where the employee repays it either out of their next paycheck or over an agreed time span.
Advance Payment once submitted in the system can't be reversed or amended.
To Add an advanced payment for an employees please check the following steps:
- Click FlarePay -> Advance Payments
- Select the Pay group that the individual is in
- Select the current Pay run (i.e the Pay run that is currently open)
- Find the Employee that you wish to add the Advance Payments to pay
- Select the applicable Wage Type
- Date the Payment (Note Net Advance allows you to select a future date in the pay run, where as Net Advance Immediate is effective from the current day)
- Enter a reason
- Enter an amount
- Click the save icon
- Once you have made sure all information is correct click Pay
- Back on the FlarePay Run screen click View Report and select ABA Report Advance Payment (note that it may take a while to be ready)