If your company is using timesheets on Flare, make sure to fill them out so you can get paid!
1. Go to Employees > Payroll Setup > Timesheets
2. Select the correct timesheet you need to complete in the "Time Sheet' drop down
3. Click the "pencil" icon and add the required Earning rate and Cost centre (if required) and select the triangle at the end
4. Enter the required hours worked under the correct day/date
5. If you have additional earning types to enter, select "Add Rate" in the top right corner and complete step 3 again
6. Add an Employee Note if required
7. Once you have added all the time sheet entries, select "Save Draft", if required you can make additional changes, just ensure you save
8. If you have completed all entries select "Submit", this sends your approving manager an alert to review and approve your time sheet hours.
Note: If you make an error, you can delete the Earning by selecting the "trashcan", or cancel the entire timesheet entry
Prefer to watch the Video: