Once you've setup your job records (templates) and if you've setup a 'Sign Job Documents' step in your onboarding workflow you'll then need to make sure there are documents attached to the job that are able to be signed.
No attachments = nothing for the employee to review and sign.
Go to Settings > Setup > Jobs. Select the Job you would like to add a document to.
Locate the 'Documents required for this job' section of the Job Record:
- Select 'Completed Documents'
- Click 'Add from Library'
What you're doing here is saying 'When the employee has completed the Sign Job Documents step in onboarding, put a copy of any documents they've reviewed in this folder'.
Select the relevant documents
Because you've clicked 'Add from Library' you'll be presented with the 'Select Documents' popup.
- Select the Organisation Library folder in which you've stored your relevant Job Documents
- Select the pin for the relevant document(s) for the Job Record you have open (ie. PD, SOP's or Policies only relevant to this job)
- The selected document(s) will appear in the 'Selected' window
- Click [Select] to attach them to the Job Record
Make sure you do this part, its the most important!
Locate and 'Right click' on the newly added document then click [Sign off required].
If you don't do this then the document won't appear for signoff during onboarding.
If you've followed this process from start to finish it means that any employee attached to a job will be presented with the documents you've selected to review and sign during onboarding.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the HELP icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page