If you would like to provide your employees with a job description in their Onboarding process, you need to upload the corresponding document in the organisational library and link it to the job. For that you will first need to upload the job document in the organisational library and adjust the properties.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation then Library.
2. Add a folder for Job Descriptions by right-clicking on the organisational library folder:
3. Add Job Description:
4. Upload a document:
5. Open the properties with a right click on the document:
6. Add the security group you would like to give the permission to have access to this document and save by clicking 'Update'.
To link the job description to the relevant job, go to Setting then Setup then Jobs.
1. Select the job in the drop-down list that you want to link the document to or click 'Add new' if the job does not exist yet.
2. Upload the job description here, this will display the job description in the employees role page. By adding the job description to this section, an employee will not be prompted to sign it.
3. Select the job description again and upload it also here. This step will allow you to determine if you want an employee to read and sign off on this job document/s (you can add multiple job documents).
4. Click 'Save' to ensure all the changes are effective.
5. If required you can request the employee to sign off the job description by right-clicking on the document and selecting the option 'Sign off required' and ensuring you turn that function on. If there is a step in Onboarding, Active Onboarding or in an Information Request asking an employee to sign a job document, this will enable that functionality to happen.
6. If you require an employee to apply an electronic signature on the job document, you will need to map a signature field to the document. You can find out how to do this in the following article: How to map a form field or signature to a form
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com