Would you like your employees to sign an updated employment contract or new policies? Maybe a revised version, or a re-hire? Follow these steps to learn how to set up and activate an information request which allows employees to easily sign new documents that you require in the format similar to the onboarding process! Let's get started.
1. Go into Settings --> Rules --> Process Templates
2. Under Process Group, select Information Request.
3. Click and give it a name (This is just a name for the process, it is not displayed or seen by the employee)
4. Under Process Type, select Information Request.
5. Under Process Description, write a short sentence as to what the process is about.
6. Click Save.
7. Similar to building an Onboarding process, click and create as many steps as desired. Below is an example of a new contract signing. Don't forget to click Save!
8. After adding your desired steps, add an additional step and call it "System_File_Copy (Do Not Remove)" and set the Content Type to "Link Document Default" as seen below:
Note: this is a system required step and WON'T be visible by the employee going through the Information Request.
Don't forget to click Save!
9. Head over to Employees --> Employee Details --> (Drop down menu on Employee Details) --> Role. On the right side of the page, locate Info Request
10. You will be greeted by this screen
Select Required Process: Select the Info Request you just created
Purpose of this process: Give a sentence of why this process needs to be done.
Title: Give a title of this request (Note: This will be displayed in the beginning of the process, similar to onboarding, as the title)
Request: Give a description of this request (Note: This will be displayed underneath Title, similar to onboarding)
11. Select the employee(s) you wish to proceed with this Info Request
12. By Clicking the drop down of the contract signing step, you can choose if you wish to use a custom contract. If this is not the case for you, you can just click Submit and a self generated one* will be used.
(Note: this only applies to employment contract steps. For policies or other steps, this will not be available)
13. Click and the employee's account will now have this info request shown when they next login.
14. Let your employees know and sign into Flare as soon as possible!
* Note: If you choose to use a self-generated contract for certain changes, eg. a job change, you MUST have changed the job for that employee, ensure all approvals have been accepted before generating the contract with the info request.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com