When one company has multiple employing entities, with multiple ABNs and TFNs, Flare makes it easy to keep track of all of them. You can also use your entities to help separate data during extractions or generating individual workflows for each entity.
1. From the Menu, select Enterprise, then Entities
2. Click New to create a new entity
3. Name your entity (note this has to be the legal name)
4. Fill in the information related to that entity including:
Legal Entity Name
And all other applicable information
5. You can also select if you would like to make that entity your default for the account or if you would like to include it in payroll.
6. You can also choose a brand if applicable, to learn about creating a brand click here
7. Nominate a authorised payroll representative as their details will be pulled into electronic TFN submissions. It is important that you complete all information listed as well as nominating this person or your employees TFN declarations to the ATO for this entity may fail.
8. Once you have filled in all applicable info click save back up at the top right corner of the page.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page