To access the Comms Centre you must have the relevant permission settings turned on.
This feature allows you to send communications from within Flare to one or many employees.
1. From the Menu, select Enterprise, then Comms Centre
2. Select the content (please keep in mind that current functionality allows you to send an Email only)
3. Alternatively if you are sending an email fill out the Subject line and Body with the information you wish.
Or you can even create template emails by clicking New, filling out the email then clicking Save. This allows you to reuse the email you composed.
5. Next specify who should receive the message, you can type names in individually or click Send to ALL employees
6. Next you can test out the message by typing in an employee and click Send test message
7. Once you are confident that the content and recipients are correct click Send message now
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon at the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page.