To access the Comms Centre you must have the relevant permission settings turned on.
This feature allows you to send communications from within Flare to one or many employees.
1. From the Menu, select Enterprise, then Comms Centre
2. Select the content (you can either send an Email or a Standard document)
3. If you are sending a document choose the document you wish to send from the list
These standard template documents can be edited under Settings --> Rules --> Template Documents.They will be sent to the target employee(s) via email.
4. Alternatively if you are sending an email fill out the Subject line and Body with the information you wish. Or you can even create standard emails by clicking New, filling out the email then clicking Save. This allows you to reuse the email you composed.
5. Next specify who should receive the message, you can type names in individually or click Send to ALL employees
6. Next you can test out the message by typing in an employee and click Send test message
7. Once you are confident that the content and recipients are correct click Send message now
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page