To access FlareConnect you must have the relevant permission settings turned on.
As this contains sensitive information it is important to double check everything before you save.
Take care that you are enabling the menu option for the correct user group before saving.
1. From the Menu, select Settings, then Security.
2. You should arrive at the Permissions tab
3. Select the permission group you wish to give access to this (warning make sure you do not select a group unless you are sure that everyone within that group should have access)
4. Select Integration from the permission area, and choose All.
5. You can then choose whether this permission group can view, change or have no permissions to these settings.
6. Once all the information has been confirmed click Save
For more information about permissions, follow this article: Permission Groups
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com