Export employee data as well as leave reports using the FlareHR Data Export.
Access to this area requires certain permissions. If you do not have access to this area, and have the permission to edit security settings follow the steps here to enable it.
1. From the Menu, select FlareConnect, then Auto link setup
2. Under the Auto link setup menu click Export
3. Select the kind of export you wish to perform
4. Select the Pay group and the Legal entities you wish to include
5. Select the date period, you can also choose to only contain employees hired between chosen dates. Ensure you click on the "Preview" button once complete.
6. Make sure that the transform data appears, an example is shown below (if you do not see anything here, call support to help get you set up).
7. You must click on Preview for the step one and then Preview for step two, before clicking on Update in the top right corner once you have set all of the parameters for your export.
8. Name the title and choose the format you wish the data to be in
8. Once you're done select Grab my data to export the data.