Map a signature to any form to allow employees to sign it during Flares onboarding journey.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation then Library.
2. Find the document you wish to map a field to
3. Right click on the document and select Map form fields
5. Fill in the required information including
Type - Employee signature or company signature
Page - Which page in the PDF will the signature be located
Position-top - How many mm from the bottom of the page will the signature be located
Position-left - How many mm from the left of the page will the signature be located
Height - How many mm high will the signature be
Width - How many mm wide will the signature be
Authorised Signatory - Only applicable if a company signature is used, it is used to specify whose signature in the company will be placed in the document.
6. Click update and the signature will now be mapped to the specified location whenever it is signed.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com