Add a note about an employee in Flare to make keeping track of things easy!
1. From Menu, select Employees.
2. Under Employee Details, click the drop down arrow.
3. Click on Notes.
4. At the top of the page search for the employee you wish to add a note to
5. Click Add Note.
6. Fill the title, select a category and enter the note.
7. Define who can access this note
If this step is skipped and the employee has access to the notes page, they will be able to view the note.
If a manager has access to the notes page for their direct reports, they will be able to view the note.
Click Limit access to this note
8. Enter workgroups or individuals who will have access to the note
When specifying access to the note, only individuals or members of the selected work groups will be able to see the note.
Setting the “person” checkbox will allow the employee that the note is being recorded against to see the note.
Setting the “Person’s manager” checkbox will allow the direct manager of the employee that the note is being recorded against to see the note.
9. After the information has been filled in, click Save Note.
10. If Limited access has been applied to the note, a padlock icon will be visible on the bottom right of the note. Clicking this icon will show who has access to view the note.
11. To attach a document to the newly saved note click on Attach file.
12. Enter a title for the document to be uploaded.
13. Click Select and upload
14. Select a file and click Open
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page.