Branding is an important part of the business, Flare HR allows you to easily set up your brand logos to be visible on the platform.
1. From the Menu, select Enterprise, then Brand
2. Select the name of your brand under Brand
3. Fill in your brand name, brand tag line and the name of the brand manager.
4. In the next section, you are able to set your brand logo and image:
5. Here are the dimensions for the logos that you are able to upload:
Document header logo: 100x200 pixels
Large Logo: 200x200 pixels
Onboarding main logo: 90x90 pixels
Onboarding secondary logo: 50x50 pixels
Report Logo: 6cm x 1.5cm
Small Logo: 50x50 pixels
Webpage header logo: 50x200 pixels
6. Choose the logo that you want to update from the dropdown list then one of the following options:
New logo: You can click "Set Image" if you are adding a logo to a brand for the first time.
Updated logo: Click on the image to update and upload the new logo to replace the current logo.
7. Navigate to the top of the page and click save for each logo you upload. You will need to repeat the upload and save for each logo in a brand.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page