When setting up an on-boarding journey you have the ability to add a step that allows a new employee to review and sign documents related specifically to their Job.
This step is commonly used to Provide a copy of the Job Description/Position Description to the employee.
The first step is to setup your job records (templates). Once you've done that you can continue with the process below.
Part One - Adding the step to the workflow
Login to FlareHR and then follow these steps.
- Click [Settngs]
- Expand [Rules]
- Click [Process Templates]
- Locate the relevant process and then scroll down to find the [Process steps setup]
- Click the button
Part Two - Setting up the step in the workflow
In the blank step you've just created:
- Add the title you prefer (ie. Review your JD)
- Allocate the step to one of your on-boarding step groups (usually the same group as the contract)
- Add some text based instruction for the employee
- Select [Read and Sign JobDocument] as the content type
Once done click the button to lock in the change.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page