Let Flare work it’s magic by automatically sending out key announcements when you update the system with changes. Set up templates for birthday’s, promotions and other key milestones and Flare will wait and watch for system dates and triggers and do the announcing for you. Automate your work world by following these steps.
Flare works on a traditional working week, with the last working day being a Friday. If you select the ‘End of week’ option for when to announce your events, then this will mean it will appear on a Friday.
In Flare, you can set up automatic announcements for 5 different event types: birthday’s, work anniversaries, promotions, new hires and terminations.
1. From the menu select Settings then Rules.
2. Select the Announcements tab.
3. In the Announcement setup panel, you can see a list of Event Types and each one has two drop-down tabs to select options for:
- When to announce: Choose one of the 7 options for when you want the announcement to start to appear in Flare
- For how long: Choose one of the 3 options for how long you want the announcement to appear in Flare.
4. If you want the announcement type to be active, you must tick the event type box
5. To save your changes, click
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com