Staying updated on company & colleague’s news and milestones has become an essential part of modern business and team work. Flare can show you a daily feed of Work and Social updates and allows you to connect by posting your own comments. Follow these simple steps to stay ‘in the loop’.
1. You can view your Daily Feed and interact with the post by scrolling down on the Personal Economy. For more options, including making a post, please click on the Home Menu, then Daily feed.
2. At the top of the Daily Feed page you can see 2 boxes labelled Work and Social. Select which categories you would like to see in the feed below. If you select both, your feed will combine the two.
3. By scrolling down, you can see individual posts. You can interact with the post in two ways:
- By clicking on Like this you let everyone know you like this post.
- By clicking on Comment a text field will appear for you to type a comment on the post for all to see. Click Post to submit it.
To make a new post?
- Click on New post and a text field will appear .
- Enter a comment.
- Select either Social or Work category for the new post.
- You can attach a photo by clicking Add Photo and uploading an image from your files. It will appear below the comment field for you to review before posting.
- To cancel the post, click Cancel.
- To submit the post, click
To delete a new post?
- You can click on the top right hand side of your own posts and it will delete it from the feed.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com