Stay cool, calm and collected with Flare’s Action Item hub. Now you can see your To-Do’s, Action Items, Alerts and Incidents on a single page, allowing you to view their priority & status and take appropriate action. Follow these simple steps to stay in control of your professional world.
This page not only allows you to create action items for yourself but it also acts as a central hub for system generated alerts, action items or incident reports that have been triggered by other areas of Flare.
1. Click on the Home Menu, then Action Items.
2. At the top of the page there are 3 drop-down filters that allow you to review the items listed below more specifically. The default setting is show all items with an ‘Open’ status.
3. Underneath the drop-down filters there is a toggle feature allowing you to select between viewing the items you need to action or items you created. The default setting is Items I need to action.
4. On the right you will see a colour key to the Item Types that could be displayed below. It will also display the total number of items you have to review.
5. The items for you to review will appear listed below showing the title, optional description, who raised the item, the due date and the items priority and status.
6. You can open each item and review its details by clicking on the colour item type label.
7. On the far right side of each item, you have an action button you can click on to remove the item from your list once completed.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com