Flare is your one-stop-shop for employee data.
We want to make sure that you can easily manage your data at all times, so you have the ability to export your data as required.
You can either export all employee data, or choose which sets of data you’d like to export.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation, then Manage Employees
2. From the Manage Employee page, click the “Batch Upload” button
3. Ensure that “Employee spreadsheet” is selected From the Employee load options drop down list
4. You can select the different sets of data that you’d like the export by ticking the checkboxes associated to each set
4. Tick the “Include existing employees in the spreadsheet” option
5. Click the “Get Employee Import Spreadsheet” button
6. Your export will then be added to a queue, you will have to wait a few minutes before downloading your file.
7. You will receive a smart alert when your download is ready (You will also receive an email containing a link)
8. Click on the alert to be taken to the Action Items page
9. Click Download next to the Action Item
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com