Getting your Employee’s up and running on your Flare platform is an important step for both the company and the individual. Follow these steps to learn how to add an Employee in a few minutes let them get excited about being a part something big.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation, then Manage Employees.
2. Click , A large pop-up will appear for you to add the new Employee details.
3. Select whether or not the employee being added is a new hire, candidate or a active employee.
4. Fill out all mandatory fields, for more information on what each field means click here
5. Be sure to correctly select who the employee reports to as this will determine their position in the org structure
6. To preview the employee's contract click
7. Once all information is entered, select
8. The employee will immediately be sent a welcome email from Flare with details to log in.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com