During your on-boarding you will setup your super details, however from time to time you may need to change these details.
There are two places you can change your details.
1. Head over to Employees > Payroll Setup > Super
2. If you want to change your SGC fund you’ll firstly need to Add Fund from the ‘My Super Fund’ Tab. The button is top right of the page:
If you don't have access to the super page you can still do this through the Benefits screen.
3. This will take you to the super selection screen:
It will show the fund you’ve already chosen and you can then determine the fund you want to join from this list.
Note: Depending on your employer this could look a little different in terms of the funds on offer.
Once you’ve selected the fund you’ll need to go through the steps as you did in onboarding, select the options available to you and electronically sign the super choice declaration.
Once that’s done, you’re good! If you go back to the super maintenance screen: Employees> Payroll Set Up> Super you’ll see your new fund ready to go and your old fund in your History section!
This will be your employer contribution will be sent!
1. Head over to Benefits > Your Benefits
2. Click on the My Super tab as shown below
3. You can either select one of the funds shown on screen or click 'No thanks, I prefer to choose another fund'
4. If you are selecting your own fund you will be taken to another screen allowing you to either select your employer's default fund or to select your own fund
5. Whenever you change superfunds, a new Super Choice Form has to be completed. Please double-check to make sure the details are filled in correctly.
You can do so by downloading it by clicking on 'standard superannuation choice form'.
6. Once you would like to confirm that the details are correct, click on 'Submit' and add your username, password and signature.
Click the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page