Once training has been created employees can enrol themselves with the click of a button. This allows employees to easily keep track of upcoming training sessions as well as giving managers the ability to track attendance.
You will only be able to enrol in trainings that have been scheduled and have available places.
Selecting completed trainings up top will also give you an overview of all trainings you’ve completed in the past.
1. From the Employee Menu, select Training
2. Up top select Scheduled Training
3. Click on in the top right hand corner
4. Search the name of the training course you wish to enrol in
5. If there is a course scheduled in the future you can click Enroll to book your spot, if not you may have the ability to Schedule and Enroll into the training course.
6. You will now be shown the training as well as any others you’ve enrolled in.
7. Once enrolled you will need to mark the course as completed by clicking on the highlighted icon and entering the completion date and hours of duration it took to complete the training.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com