When your business changes, Flare can change with you. Update your permission group names to reflect the current team structures in your workplace. Follow these steps to rename a permission group in a few seconds.
A permission group is set of security permissions, grouped together and designed to be assigned to either a group of users, or individual users.
The set defines the information and functionality that members of the group will have access to.
It is important to note that the security setup will have a significant impact on the use and access of your system
In order to access a page within Flare, a user will need the following:
- To be a member of a permission group
- To have the relevant permission turned on within the group
- To have menu access turned on within the group
1. From the Menu, select Settings, then Security.
2. From the Permission Group drop-down list select a group.
3. Click .
4. Enter the new name of the new group into the text field.
5. Click Save .
6. A pop-up will appear once the new group has been successfully added.
Ready to make some more changes? You can add a new permission group.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com