Put your employee policies and forms in an easy to access place – your Flare Library. At the click of a few buttons, upload documents and keep your official paperwork organised and logical for quick referencing. Follow these steps to make your Organisation’s Library an effective resource for your people.
The details you can see or edit for an employee will depend on your security level and hierarchy within Flare as set up by your company.
To add new
1. From the Menu, select Organisation and then Library.
2. From the folders listed in your Flare library, select the one you wish to store the document in.
4. A pop-up will appear for you to enter a document title and a brief description.
5. Click and a pop-up showing your document folders on your PC will appear. Select the document you wish to upload and click open
6. The document will upload to your Flare library and will appear as an icon on the Library page under the chosen folder.
To move it?
On the document top right corner, click , hold and drag it to the folder you wish to move it to, then drop. It will now be stored in that folder.
To delete it?
On the document top right click, and a list of options will appear. Select delete
A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your decision. If you select No, the action is cancelled.
If you select Yes, the document is moved to your Re-cycle folder to retrieve or delete permanently.
Security Permissions of the document
This document that you upload will only be visible in the library by you until you update the properties allowing additional viewers to see it. This article will help you set the security of the document.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com