Flare understands the importance of ensuring systems share data to minimise data entry, ensure accuracy and transparency. To support this objective Flare has developed an agnostic data sharing process, allowing Flare to define and control:
- the format of the data to be sent and received using Flare’s XLST conversion process
- the type of data to be exported and/or imported from and into Flare respectively, including payroll data, payslips and leave data
- the frequency of data transfer (delivery schedule)
- the transfer file protocol, including SFTP, SSH, FTP or SCP
- data encryption type
- destination (folder and file)
- user accreditation
- testing and verification process
This methodology can be used to ensure data is securely transferred between Flare and systems (cloud and desktop) such as payroll, recruitment, LMS and Time and Attendance/Rostering.
Flare also has an API structure that is in use with defined systems. If you would like to understand more about Flare’s data sharing methodology, please contact us on 1300 FLAREHR.