Goodbye paperwork, hello time off! Submit a leave request or check out your leave balance all at the click of a few buttons. Keep the important issue of an employee’s leave simple, transparent and secure with the Flare leave request process.
To do this, follow these steps…
1. From the Employee menu select Leave:
2. The leave panel will show the amount of leave hours currently available. To switch to showing leave available in ‘Days’ amount, click on the ‘show leave’ drop-down tab and select ‘In Days’.
3. Scroll down to the Leave request tab. Any leave requests that have been submitted will be listed here:
There are 5 status types that can be displayed:
5. Use the calendar icon to select a leave start date and end date.
6. If the leave is for only part of a day, tick and select start time and end.
7. In the comment field type in any relevant information.
8. There is the option to advise the business if you are contactable and/or online whilst on leave. Enter any relevant contact information if necessary.
9. From the Leave type drop-down select the type of leave you are requesting. Once the leave type is selected you will be able to review your balances.
10. Click once all information has been entered
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com